Who We Are
Transloading & Indoor/Outdoor Storage
We have developed 150 acres of transload yard that includes 100,000 sq ft of covered storage, 40,000 sq ft of inside storage, with another 500,000 sq ft of inside storage being developed as well as a 400,000 sq ft climate-controlled space with a vapor barrier. Meet Our Transloading Team
Our Brokerage division has over 100 nationwide carriers. We have a strict vetting process for carriers. We verify the carrier’s operating authority and safety rating. We us tracking systems allowing you to keep an eye on your shipments. Meet our Brokerage Team
Our Rail is operated by Union Pacific and comes directly into our Transloading yard. We can offload, store and ship directly out of the facility. This allows the customer to have one contact for all transportation needs.
Foreign Trade Zone
We have been designated as a Foreign Trade Zone, FTZ. This will give maximum flexibility from a customs standpoint. The FTZ is considered outside of US Customs territory, so all activity occurs before the goods have cleared customs, and before customs duties are assessed.
Additionally, goods which have been imported into the FTZ from outside the country, and domestic goods which are brought into the FTZ to be later exported, are exempt from local ad valorem tax by Federal law.
For info more information about our Heavy Haul division please visit Moving Transportation Services | Frontier Heavy Haul & Support IN | Fairfield TX
Your business doesn't stop. Neither do we.
Your business partner from haul to home.
At Frontier Support Logistics, a “service first” attitude applies when meeting your freight needs with you and your customers. Reliability and careful handling of your freight needs drives our customer service staff. We ensure your product is handled by safe drivers and equipment ensuring easy, reliable and prompt delivery.
We're here to help. Frontier Support Logistics dedicates itself to offering a wide range of services to support your business. Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and we're here to answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact us for more information or to obtain a custom quote.
Frontier Support Logistics strives to act as a conduit between the shipper and the carrier. We use our expertise to be a force-multiplier for your transportation logistics. We base our solutions on our customer’s needs and requirements such as establishing shipping lanes, and appointment-based deliveries, while optimizing routes and tracking all delivery schedules on the shipper’s behalf.
- We will track carrier performance, rates and scheduled routes
- We will identify freight savings and areas to improve efficiency
- We will assess cargo packaging and loading operations, and transportation modes -to minimize spending and optimize shipping processes
- We manage communication with the carrier for you to ensure your delivery operation is successful
- Find work that matches your needs. We work to know exactly what to look for and understand how to get solutions for your common challenges.
- Fast turnaround on contract completion payments (as little as 2 days!)
- up to 30% discount on fuel
- up to 40% discount on new tires
- 24/7 Roadside assistance
- Easy and helpful management of your shipment via our mobile app.